The Chianti Classico Riserva has an intense ruby red colour. The bouquet is dominated by mature fruity notes, reminiscent of black bilberries. It has a full, concentrated and intense flavour. On the palate there is a very pleasant flavour of mature cherries, which lingers for a long time, with sweet tannins that blend in perfectly with the structure of the wine.
The grapes are destemmed and delicately crushed to minimize damage to the skin, optimizing extraction of the colour and the soft tannins.
The alcoholic fermentation takes place in steel vats at controlled temperatures not exceeding 30°C. The micro-oxygenation that fixes the anthocyanins and stabilizes the colour is carried out over many phases of vinification.
The wine remains in contact with the skin for 2-3 days.
Download the datasheet
- DENOMINATION Chianti classico D.O.C.G
- GRAPE 100% Sangiovese
- ALCOHOL CONTENT 13,5%
- NUMBER OF BOTTLES PRODUCED 50.000
- LOCATION OF THE VINEYARDS Panzano in Chianti
- EXPOSURE AND ALTITUDE South, 450 metres A.S.L.
- DENSITY OF PLANITING 5.500 vines/hectare
- AGE OF VINES 15 years
- HARVEST DATE Start of October
- MALOLACTIC FERMENTATION Completed in vat AGEING 22 months in oak barrels
- AGEING IN BOTTLE 6 months